Round two ready to roll
In brilliant sunshine, the twelve sections for round two which takes place on Saturday are all laid out, with just the tape to be completed.
However, with a gale and high winds forecast for Friday, the Torridge Club have wisely decided to leave this until very late, with plenty of Club members ready to pounce.
The Club have also put a plan B in place if the forecast rain does hit the area and the streams become flooded. We will give a further update on Friday.
Our picture shows the final section on Saturday. Looks innocent doesn't it, but there is just no grip on the wet grass.